CHAMBERLAIN’S WADERS IS ALMOST HERE
After more than two years of full time painting, researching and writing, my new book, CHAMBERLAIN’S WADERS, is finally done. The book is now handed off to the printers in Cape Town. They promised that on the 10th of December a big truck full of books will pull up in front of my house… I am taking pre-orders already. As soon as they arrive, I will start sending them out! There are several options in terms of delivery:
- Courier via Aramex to a street address where someone can receive the book(s) during business hours.
- Send to your nearest PostNet branch (2-3 days)
- Mail via the South African Post Office (1-2 weeks, but may be longer over Christmas)
- You are welcome to collect the book in person in Pretoria (or Langebaan as of January next year).
- Chamberlain’s Hardware stores in Pretoria and Randburg will also stock the book.
- For orders outside South Africa we will be shipping books to NHBS in the UK.
You can find full details on how to order on this page, as well payment methods and other details. In the meantime, you can preview the book on this page. Below is a section of the plate of the Ruddy Turstone, showing a juvenile and non-breeding adult loafing on barnacle-encrusted boulders, and a vignette illustration of a bunch of turnstones clambering about on the surf-splashed rocks.
What is the recommended retail price of the Chamberlains Waders book?
The book retails for R380, excluding postage. We can send them via courier, Postnet to Postnet or via the SA Post Office. The inclusive price is R480. This only applies to orders in South Africa though. Will send stock to NHBS in the UK for international orders first thing in 2017.
I would just like to find out if the book is available at the Chamberlains stores in Pretoria yet.
Hi Nicolize – I have already delivered stock to their Riviera branch, which they will then distributed to the various Chamberlain stores throughout Gauteng. So I imagine if the book is not in store already, it will be within a day or two. Best regards, Faansie